Tuesday, August 5, 2008

* Tagged by Yammi *

Tagged by Yammi ~ ^___^

1. What are your goals/dreams?
Get a Good Job and Enjoy my life as well.

2. The most happiest thing in your life?
meet with some people who really treat me GOOD

3. Favourite colour?
White.

4. Do you have a crush now? How did you know each other?
Secret.

5. Where do you wish to go the most?Why?
Japan. I LOVE Japan.

6. What is your weakness that you can't stand the most?
when I have no idea.

7. What will you do if you face something sad?
Pura-pura go to bed and fall asleep… and cry…

8. Most afraid to lose..?
My lovely family members, my lovely pets and my lovely friends…

9. What is the practical target within this 5 years?
Find my way.

10. Ask yourself, do you like yourself?
50%.
I like my smile.
I don’t like my hesitate and melancholy‘s personality.

11. Favorite song?
我不配- Jay Chou. ( actually i got many favourite songs~ )

12.What weird things that you wish to happen?
My boy boy can talk to me~ ^^

13. What age do you wish to live until?
Never think about it.

14. You hate which type of people the most?
Double Faces.

15. Are you satisfied with your life?
Satisfied. But I can make it better and better.

16. What do you wish to do the most now?
SPA

17. Prefer to be alone or within a group?
Prefer to stay in a group. Will be more funny things to share with each other.

18. If you can have a wish, what will you wish for?
I wish my dreams will be come true~ wahaha~

19. If God will give you one thing and take away another,what do you think it will be?
I hope everybody got LOVE, love everything and cherish for it ;
please take away sadness things.

20.Have you found yourself?
Nope.

No comments: