Tuesday, October 21, 2008

* 1018 Final Part *

续...

Finally I did received my Love Letter from a friend who really LOVE me so much~ hehe~ :-p
The [Loving Words] looks so sweet and warm~

Wow, the letter is post from Adelaide, Australia~ hehe~ So, I think all of you must be know who is the person already, right?

Yup, She is my dear dear dear friend, Teddy-Lover . hehe~

Hmm... Actually I should said this is not only a Love Letter, it is also True Friendship Card with LOVE... hahahha~ @.<
It looks GREAT, right? Thanks for always be with me, no matter what had happened to me~
Hey, girl..remember to be SEXY when we are old ya..wakaka~
Thanks, Vy... Love you~

.

好啦,生日篇暂时就到此为此。

.

谢谢所有给我祝福的家人与朋友

谢谢所有那么疼爱我的家人与朋友

谢谢所有想当最后一个给我祝福的朋友。呵呵~ (这任务不容易办到,因为一直要等时间,哈哈~ 我曾经玩过。)

.

Thanks...

and I am not alone~

V(^__^)V

9 comments:

CYT said...

hw could u think so ler?
u r always not alone..fren~~
hehe...
^-^

kang yong said...

Wow.. the card is nice lo... yaomi.. thank for your encourage..

teddy-lover said...

hey girl,
sorry for just sending you a simple card
actually i had prepared a present + it was sent along in the card
but guess what, the present was STOLEN!!






ha~
I'm just kidding.


anyway, your present is with me.^^

Yaomi said...

Yammi
Thanks for let me know i am not alone~ ^-^
If you could understanding what situation i am now, then you will know my feeling~
give me support,ok? ^-^

kangyong
welcome...

Vy
ooops..HAD BEEN STOLEN??
then i need to complain to pos office ard...
wahhahha~
k la, thanks for your care and your love too~ Muacks~
(hey..i always say i love you, wonder that whether other people will thought us are XXX anot...wahahah~
i kisiao again~)

ƒörèvër HL said...

呵呵
开心就好啦!^^


蕾蕾~

CYT said...

yaomi..
i duno wat situation that
u mean..but anyways,u will
always been supported by me,
ok?cheers~~
^o^

teddy-lover said...

it's bit weird at first
but slowly use to hear "i love you" around
especially in western country
so, i guess...
nah...

just a simple expression
but still mean alot
hehe

^^

Yaomi said...

蕾蕾
你可以在这里自我介绍一下下吗?


Yammi
thanks...
私下和你分享~
呵呵~ok?
如果不ok,也不用紧的~


Vy Vy
then horr.. I LOVE YOU SO MUCH HERE~
Wanna Marry with you~
okok?
hehe~ ^^

CYT said...

yaomi。。
所谓私下,是几私下啊?
哈哈,开心都来不及了,
怎么会不ok咧?
^-^v